1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (I used a mixture of whole wheat and white)
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup apple sauce
1/3 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup stevia (or equivalent)
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup raisins
Handful of slivered almonds (for topping)
1 tbsp oats (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine pumpkin, eggs, apple sauce, water, vanilla, brown sugar, and stevia until well blended.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, rolled oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Add raisins and stir. Pour batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with a handful of slivered almonds and about a tablespoon of dry oats, pressing down lightly into batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Spread with cream cheese or a dollop of honey for a delicious breakfast or mid-afternoon snack! 🙂