Pepperoni Pizza Loaf
Recipe Type: Snacks, Appetizers
An easy snack recipe promised to please the men of the house!
- 1 store-bought refrigerated French Loaf (11 oz.)
- 1 package sandwich-size pepperoni
- 8 slices thin-sliced cheddar cheese
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll french loaf carefully, separating in half.
- Using fingertips or a lightly greased rolling pin, spread dough into two rectangles, about 3″x12″ each.
- Sprinkle each rectangle with about 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning.
- Layer pepperoni slices over each rectangle, reserving about 1/8″ at the borders of the dough, and overlapping slightly.
- Layer 4 slices cheddar cheese on top of pepperoni.
- Gather long edges of each rectangle and begin to roll dough from the long ends, holding toppings steady as you roll.
- Seal ends of dough by pressing lightly with fingers.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until golden-brown.
- Allow to cool before slicing! Serve with marinara sauce, if desired.