Crunchy Thai Noodle Salad
Recipe Type: Salad, Pasta
I made this easy Thai noodle salad for a baby shower I was hosting, after making wayyyyy too much spaghetti earlier in the week!
- Leftover spaghetti
- 1 pound sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons toasted white sesame seeds, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 package Asian slaw (mixture of cabbage, grated carrots, peanuts, sugar snap peas)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook sugar snap peas (either by steaming, or in the microwave!)
- For the dressing, whisk together vegetable oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, garlic powder, 2 tablespoons sesame seeds and peanut butter in a medium bowl.
- Combine spaghetti, sugar snap peas, peppers, Asian slaw mixture, and green onions in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the mixture and combine.
- Serve sprinkled with peanuts or extra sesame seeds!