Looking for a quick snack? This is an easy way to satisfy your salty craving when 4 o’clock rolls around, and it’s a healthy snack loaded with protein and fiber to tide you through ’till dinner! I also enjoy topping my salads with these! You can experiment with any seasonings you like- I chose a sprinkle of cumin, paprika and red pepper flakes- but you can also make them sweet with a drizzle of maple syrup and some cinnamon! Dry them and then pop ’em in the oven at 400 deg for 40-50 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy!
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- sprinkling of cumin, paprika, and red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- Spread chickpeas on a couple of paper towels and pat dry.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle spices on top.
- Cook for 40-50 minutes until crispy.
- Cool and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.