Warm Spinach-Tuna Salad with Cheddar Pita Chips
Recipe Type: Appetiser
- 1 can of tuna
- 1/4 c. frozen, chopped spinach
- 5-6 baby carrots
- 2 tbsp. mild salsa
- 1/8 c. frozen corn or peas
- 1/2 wheat pita
- 1/8 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Lemon pepper, for seasoning
- Mix tuna, spinach, carrots, salsa, corn/peas together in a regular bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until hot and spinach is no longer frozen. Season with lemon pepper.
- Slice pita into bite size pieces and sprinkle cheddar on each piece.
- Toast in oven at 350 degrees for about 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.