Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Recipe Type: Salads, Sides
An easy take-along dish to your next potluck or picnic!
- 2 boxes multi-colored rotini pasta
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 small can black olives, sliced and drained
- 2 cups broccoli or cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- For dressing:
- 3 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, boiling for 2 minutes less than directions state.
- Meanwhile, chop tomatoes and broccoli.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing.
- Drain pasta and return to warm saucepan. Add tomatoes, broccoli, olives, and peas. Pour dressing over pasta and toss.
- Add feta and combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.