Corn and Sweet Potato Fritters
Recipe Type: Side
A quick and easy side for your next BBQ or picnic! Perfectly spicy and great for leftover corn on the cob!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp grated black pepper
- 3/4 cup corn (frozen or leftover)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grate sweet potatoes into a large bowl.
- Add oil and egg, and toss to combine.
- Add spices and stir until well distributed.
- Stir in corn.
- In a 9×9 casserole dish sprayed with olive oil or cooking spray, spread the mixture in a thin layer and pat down firmly.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 deg for 30 min, or until top is brown and crispy.