Throw a few ingredients in the crock pot, set her to low for about 4-5 hours, and what do you end up with? A tender, fall-apart-in-your-mouth, sweet yet savory ham that’s perfect for Easter dinner when you have about a dozen other side dishes to give your attention to! Serve with extra pineapple on top, or some whole grain mustard on the side!
Brown Sugar and Pineapple Glazed Ham
Recipe Type: Main Dish
Cuisine: Holiday, Easter, Ham
A tender, fall-apart glazed ham that you can prepare in the morning and forget about until it’s time for Easter supper!
- 3-4 lbs spiral cut ham with glaze packet
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- Mustard or additional pineapple for serving
- Spray the bottom of your crock pot with cooking spray.
- Spread brown sugar on bottom of the pot.
- Add ham, flat side down and rub contents of glaze packet over the top.
- Pour pineapple over top, reserving a bit for serving.
- Replace lid and set to low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with mustard or more pineapple!